WALKING DEAD is an American TV series about the apocalyptic horror due to the ZOMBIE attack on the whole civilization and the struggle of humans to save their precious life along with their families.
The AMC series is based on the comic book series by Robert Kirkman, Tony Moore, and Charlie Adlard.
The series already has launched its 10 popular seasons that have kept the fans intrigued enough to watch the survival of their famous characters. The thrill the show brings to all its fans keep their adrenaline levels high and crave for more.
The finale episode of season 10 has suffered a delay in its release due to the unprecedented situation of COVID. Lockdown due to the virus has immensely affected all the sectors. Delay has caused the fans to become impatient and hung by a thread for its arrival.
Just imagine you are watching a thrilling movie, and just before climax, the movie goes off…..such a disappointment. Struggling to view the climax but unable to do it, just leaves you with frustration.
This is what has happened to fans of THE WALKING DEAD.
The 10th season has faced a backlash from its fans on twitter due to delay in the closing episode of the 10th season.
The official page of Twitter has made announcements regarding the delay and continues to do so. This time they answered the questions in a unique way by using emojis and leaving the fans to decipher. There were 10 answers on twitter that went viral in the spree.
IMG taken from: https://www.amc.com/shows/the-walking-dead
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS TO DECIPHER
- What will be the role of Carol in the finale season? The answer was with a crying emoji.
- How did Negan manage to show up even at the finale? The emoji as the answer was a surprised face.
- Is Maggie in support of the grey power ranger? The answer was a pair of eyes, mostly referring to a mystery yet to be discovered.
- Any off the line behavior by Andrea? The answer was surprisingly a thumbs up.
- A fan surprisingly asking about the way Aaron managed to get to the finals and questioned the same to which the response was an emoji of ‘100’ claiming it to be an obvious appearance.
- A curious fan asked if the 16th episode would see a faceoff between Beta and Negan which was answered with a coffee sign, showing the signs of chilling to see the show progress.
- This one less of a question, more of an assumption when the fan writes that the helicopter community will be making an appearance yet again for finals. The answer was a girl in defense could mean signs of ‘no reveal’ policy.
- Another fascinating answer when a fan asked and showed his love towards RJ and Judith come together on a screen. The answer was no meeting, the response was a heart which showed their affection towards the fan’s love.
- A Connie fan asked if there would be an appearance of the character to which the answer seemed the funniest, a clock emoji referring to the wait that the fan needs to show to seek an answer from it.
- A general question after seeing the trend of the show, a fan asked if the finale would witness any deaths to which an incomprehensible answer came in response, a thumbs-up sign.