Michael Fimognari is the director of this 2020 American teen romantic comedy film. Sofia Alvarez and J.Mills Goodloe are the writer of this romantic story. The film is based on Jenny Han’s novel P.S. I Still Love You to that was published in 2015.
If “To All the Boys” was a frank and contemporary spin on the teenage rom-com, then “P.S. I Still Love You” is pure fan service.
NOTE: SPOILER FREE CONTENT
third film, based on the third novel in the trilogy, began filming on July 15, 2019, two months after production on the second film wrapped
The film is a renewal of To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before which got released in 2018. The film was released on February 12,2020 exclusively on Netflix, with a third film titled To All The Boys: Always and Forever, Lara Jean in Post Production.
The first trailer for To All The Boys- P.S. I Still Love You was released on December 19,2019, which revealed the official release date of the film.
- Lana Condor as Lara Jean “LJ” Song-Covey, a half-Korean, half-white high school student, and the main character
- Noah Centineo as Peter Kavinsky, Lara Jean’s boyfriend and a popular lacrosse player
- Jordan Fisher as John Ambrose McClaren, Lara Jean’s crush in sixth grade
- Anna Cathcart as Katherine “Kitty” Song-Covey, Lara Jean’s playful little sister who got her and Peter together
- Janel Parrish as Margot Song-Covey, Lara Jean’s mature and responsible older sister who goes to college in Scotland
- Ross Butler as Trevor Pike, Peter and Lara Jean’s good friend and Chris’s boyfriend
- Madeleine Arthur as Christine “Chris”, Gen’s cousin and Lara Jean’s best friend who goes by “Chris”
- Emilija Baranac as Genevieve “Gen”, a pretty and popular girl who is Peter’s ex and Lara Jean’s best-friend-turned-rival
- Trezzo Mahoro as Lucas James, Lara Jean’s gay and amiable friend as well as one of her former loves
- Holland Taylor as Edith “Stormy” McClaren-Sheehan: John’s grandmother, an eccentric elderly woman with impeccable style, who lives in the nursing home at which Lara Jean volunteers.
- Sarayu Blue as Trina Rothschild, the Coveys’ friendly neighbor who develops a budding romance with Lara Jean’s dad
- John Corbett as Dr. Daniel “Dan” Covey, Lara Jean’s kind and somewhat protective father
- Kelcey Mawema as Emily, Gen’s friend
- Julie Tao as Haven, the Coveys’ Korean cousin
- Maddie Ziegler as Pep Squad Girl
To All The Boys :P. S. I Still Love You SOCIAL MEDIA SET PICS AND MORE!
Lana Condor posted a photo on Instagram to celebrate/mourn the end of filming both To All the Boys I Loved Before 2 and the third movie, Always and Forever, Lara Jean (the two movies filmed back to back).
Netflix confirmed the sequel on 20 December 2018 (aka the early Christmas present we all deserved) with an Instagram video on actress Lana Condor’s page.
Netflix pre-posted some on set pics during the production of the movie.
The cast have been enjoying a great time on the set. Jordan Fisher shared a hilarious video on Instagram which is his favourite.
The story revolves around a major new love triangle. I won’t disclose the whole story to ruin your excitement but as in the first movie it was between Peter and Josh, this sequel will include a new character who will. Challenge Peter.
Also, Lara Jean’s self insecurities regarding her boyfriend Peter will lead to great disputes and misunderstandings. Lara Jean feels jealous of Peter’s ex-best friend Gen which will lead to a major exaggeration of the story.
QUESTIONS THAT WILL BE EXPLORED IN THE MOVIE
Who will Lara Jean choose in this love triangle?
Does Peter still has feelings for Gen?
Will the misunderstandings between Lara Jean and Peter get clear ever?
Is Gen a backstabber for Lara Jean?
There are several questions that will come to your mind. So, what are you waiting for guys. Just go to your netflix and watch the movie now!